We invite you to the Subject “Fundamentals of Trauma Therapy” of the program “Psychological Counseling” specializing in “Trauma Therapy”.
The program is the result of cooperation between Regent University (Virginia Beach, USA) and the Center for Psychological Counseling and Trauma Therapy “Open Doors” (Kyiv). The educational project has existed in Ukraine since 2016.
The program is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of 15.05.2019 № 509-L)
Detailed information on the website: www.americanprogram.net
The training of trauma therapists has two levels.
At the first level – 5-day training “Fundamentals of Trauma Therapy” – everyone is invited – volunteers, church ministers, chaplains, specialists in the psychological field.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be issued a certificate from the Open Doors Center with the support of Regent University, which provides:
- 20 points of continuous professional development in accordance with paragraph 3.4. Annex 5 to the Procedure for attestation of doctors approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine № 446 dated 22.02.2019
- 30 hours of in-service training of pedagogical workers in accordance with paragraph 6 of the Procedure for in-service training of pedagogical and scientific-pedagogical workers approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 21.08.2019 № 800 and the letter of MES of Ukraine № 1 / 9-683 of 04 November 2019 on in-service training and certification pedagogical workers.
At the second level – a two-year postgraduate program for psychologists “Psychological Counseling” specializing in “Trauma Therapy” – training can be continued by specialists in the field of psychology who have higher psychological education or are in the process of obtaining it. Passing the first level is mandatory. Subject to the implementation of the curriculum, participants will receive a document of postgraduate education in accordance with the license of the Ministry of Education and a certificate from the Open Doors Center with the support of Regent University.
About the program: www.americanprogram.net/traumatherapy
The module “Fundamentals of Trauma Therapy” will be held from 06 to 10 March 2021 from 10.00 to 17.45.
Participants will gain knowledge of the basics of trauma therapy in the disciplines:
- Introduction to trauma therapy
- First psychological aid.
- Compassion fatigue and stress management.
- Psychological help with grief and loss.
- Readaptation of military families after hostilities.
The cost of training in the first module is UAH 4,000.
Mandatory subscription UAH 1,000. until September 7, 2020
DETAILS for payment:
Recipient: LLC “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION”
Current account: UA373005280000026005455057520
Beneficiary’s bank: OTP Bank JSC
MFI Bank: 300528
Purpose of payment: Name Payment for the provision of educational services.
Please keep the payment receipt to present it if necessary on the first day of training.
Curriculum for the entire program: www.americanprogram.net/academics
Teachers of the program: www.americanprogram.net/faculty
If you have any questions, call: +38 (095) 808 48 49
Facebook event page.